Monday, November 16, 2015

Mu Sool Won in June

Glenn continued to attend Mu Sool Won in June and continued to love it.  
The BEST video I took in June was Glenn learning this move.
Master Kevin had the kids learn how to balance--that's important in so many martial art moves, and in life in general.

On June 11, the kids in the class got their uniforms!  They were so excited!!
They were taught how to properly tie their belt too.  
Congratulations new White Belts!!
One of the favorite things they did in class were these little obstacle courses.  Master Kevin would time them to see how fast they could do it.  The video shows him doing another course, one in which he had the fastest time--16 seconds!!  Great job Glenn!

The kids also learned about strength and how to use their entire bodies for that strength.



My favorite days were when the kids got all padded up and got to hit each other.  
They looked so cute!  I mean, they looked so tough!
Each class they start and end with bowing.  I loved watching the kids do this and how different each one did it.  Matthew would hardly bow, Seth would do just fine and Glenn would whip down and up so fast--I thought he would make himself fall over!  

1 comment:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

So fun to watch! Looks like Glenn could use a little bit of arm exercise so he can pull those kids over a little more easily! Hehe! I'm glad he is learning martial arts!