Last Monday was my birthday. It started out with breakfast made by Paul. I had been craving pancakes and that's what he made--yum yum! I got two that were shaped like hearts--Paul sure is good to me.
We finally had some good weather, so we went to the park that morning. We hadn't been since Glenn fell and fractured his skull. But he did just fine climbing up to the top slide. We were right there just in case though.
It sure was nice being outside. We also threw around a softball. We also taught Glenn how to roll down a hill. We had a fun time.
We got Glenn down for a nap and Paul and I had lunch. Once again Paul made it. This time he made grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup. A friend of mine in college put mustard on a grilled cheese for me once, and I've done it ever since. I think it gives it a nice little zest!
One of my little neighbors gave me a gift. It had a random coupon for a free kids meal and a home-made pair of glasses. Cute, huh? :D
My parents came by that day and we went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. We had an enjoyable time, even though the waiter got something wrong with every one of our meals. Oh well! They told them it was my birthday and so I had to sit on this saddle chair and they sang to me. My face got red and I was kind of embarrassed. :D
Afterwards we had cake at our house. Paul made a Milky Way cake--it was a yellow cake mix with 6 Milky Way candy bars melted in it. It was so delicious and moist! Glenn sat with me until mine was gone and then he went over to Paul to share with him. Goofy kid!
Thanks honey for a good day! Love you!!
1 comment:
What a creative, hard-working, loving husband you have! I'm glad you had a great day!
Post a Comment