Monday, June 6, 2011

Glenn's Own Basketball Hoop

Glenn loves playing outside.  Our neighbors got a regular-sized hoop a few months ago and Glenn has wanted to play with it.  We went garage-saleing to find a kid one, but hadn't had any luck.  I told me neighbor about that and when she went out on Saturday, she found one--and for only $3!  Wahoo!  So she got it for us and we paid her back.  Glenn was so excited to have a "hoop".  We went out later that day and played with it.  He sure loves it!  Thanks so much Beth!!


 
 
 
 
 

(Oh and I had found a few other items.  Can you believe I paid only $15 and got all of this stuff?!  I think it is pretty great!)
 
I love garage sales!!

3 comments:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

It is amazing how much good stuff you find at garage sales! Way to go! And Glenn is a natural - I can see him as a great basketball player in the future...

Robyn said...

Fun pictures--do you help him gather the balls?

dennis said...

The Joseph Smith book is highly recommended.

DR Jensen