We found a Winnie the Pooh stuffed bear at a garage sale a couple of weeks ago. Glenn had started liking Pooh awhile ago and he was so excited to have the bear! He does everything with Pooh now. He eats with him--he likes to give bites to Pooh first and then himself. He dresses him and puts shoes on him. He sleeps with him and cuddles. Even yesterday when Paul put him down for a nap, he turned and cuddled right up with Pooh. Pooh really is Glenn's best friend!
(I think he was crying because I went to get the camera..but I wanted to show how cute he still is!)
I had changed Glenn's diaper. Glenn had been playing with Pooh, so he brought him over to me and told me to put a diaper on him as well. He then helped fastened it together. Then he checked and oops..Pooh was stinky! :D
Glenn sure loves his best friend! I am so happy we found it and for a good price too! I think Glenn and Pooh will have many adventures together!
2 comments:
I'm so glad he likes Winnie the Pooh - I think he's cute, too!
Oooh! This gives me ideas for birthday presents!
Post a Comment