Thursday, April 12, 2012

After 6 months...

Alright, I'm back!  It's been about 6 months since my last post and A LOT has happened in that time.  I'll try not to overwhelm, but I want to get caught up.  
First of all, I want to thank my brother Ethan for being amazing with computers and technology.  Our memory card with lots of pictures went wacky--one reason why I stopped blogging--and he was able to recover the pictures and videos.  I am so grateful that he was able to do that.  
Second, the last few months of the year are busy for anyone...and it was especially so for us.  After Thanksgiving and Christmas, there was Paul's birthday and then a few days later he left for Virginia.  I became a 'single mom' and had to do so many things, not only the day to day stuff, but getting ready to move to Virginia as well.  
So again, sorry to those of you who do view the blog about the 6-month break, but I am back and ready to update!  
Plus I want to get caught up so I can put new pictures of are new adventures here in VA!  
Happy Blogging! : D

5 comments:

abster said...

Welcome back!! I'm so excited to hear all about your life in Virginia. :)

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

I can't wait to see some pictures and hear more about your new places in Virginia!

Team Jensen said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures in VA!

Team Jensen said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures in VA!

Megan said...

I have been thinking about you guys lots. Hope all is well. Miss you. I am glad that we have this way to 'stay in touch' :)