Sunday, March 3, 2013

Dust Bunnies

Last week Glenn and I found some cute books at the library.  They were written by Jan Thomas and we instantly became fans of hers.  (We have since read other books by her, and we really like them all.)
These books were about Dust Bunnies. 
I took several videos of Glenn reading both books.  Apparently two of the videos have larger-than-accepted files to upload.  So you don't get the whole story.  But I have enough of it to show you that Glenn is sounding out words.  He also had some of it slightly memorized, but from that knowing what word came next, he has been able to read sight words.  He really liked these books and he was so cooperative of me filming him in little spurts.

And the next book:
And again the next video segment is too large of a file...so we continue on with the story.
(another too big file...)
So it's a lot of videos, but I hope you enjoy them!  It's sure fun being Glenn's mom and seeing him learn new things all the time!  Little children are such blessings!  How grateful I am to have Glenn in my life!

1 comment:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Wow! What a great reader Glenn is! Hey, Glenn, what rhymes with Glenn?
Men, hen, then, Ben, and pen!