Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Strep Throat

So the day after we went to Toledo, my throat starting hurt, but I thought it was nothing.  But then it kept getting worse and I just felt weak and tired and not very good.  I looked in my throat and it was full of white spots everywhere!
And that wasn't even the worse it looked.  It definitely got worse and spread to the other side.
We went to the doctor and when Paul said that I had an infection, the doctor said, "Well, we'll see."
Then when I opened my mouth and he saw all the spots and the red puffy sides he literally said, "Woah!"
He then wrote our a prescription for strep throat.  When Paul asked about doing any tests to confirm, the doctor said he didn't need to confirm it with a test.  He was positive.
So I have now been on antibiotic for almost a week and feeling great.
Yay for medicine! : D
(And for a husband who can communicate with foreign doctors and nurses!)

3 comments:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Nice photo! Yuck! Glad it's not me!

Kirsta and Morian said...

That picture is disgusting! hehe! I'm glad you're feeling better though!

Team Jensen said...

Gross picture, but good job of getting a great shot! UGH on being sick! At least it was something simple and easy to cure. Feel better!