Glenn got his first black eye on Wednesday February 13th. We were on our way downstairs to eat dinner that the hotel provides for us (Tuesday-Thursday because we don't have ovens in our room). We decided to have a race down. Paul went down one staircase while Glenn and I went down another. When he got to the third level--we are on the fourth--Glenn was so excited and was going too quickly and he turned right into the hand rail. It instantly bruised and we had to go back upstairs to get his little penguin ice pack. We then went back down to dinner, and while I was holding Glenn, he fell asleep on my lap. So I didn't get any pictures that night, but I took some the next day.
I took some pictures today--Sunday the 17th--to show the progress. It's now in the ugly yellow stage. We've decided that racing down the stairs is not for us anymore. : D
2 comments:
Ooh! That is looking nasty!
Poor Glenn - what a trooper! Get better soon!
Post a Comment