Here's another post about some fun we've been having lately...and of course some silliness that goes along with that fun.
One night while I was writing in my journal and Paul was getting Glenn ready for bed, I heard a lot of laughter. They came running into the room where I was and showed me their funny outfit. I'm not sure whose idea it was--probably both of theirs--but it sure was funny to see!
Twisted pajamas--watch out! They may become the new trend! :D
We got some blocks from the storage unit and have had fun playing with them and building all kinds of things.
Glenn likes the little people and animal blocks.
These are Glenn's two towers on the left, and Paul's robot on the left.
Glenn still likes to draw. One time while Glenn and Paul were hanging out on the bed, Glenn drew a picture of some of his favorite people...
From left to right in the picture: Glenn, Grandma Esther, Jasper, Freya, and Devin.
This was the star that the wise men followed to find Jesus--that's what he told us.
And here Glenn is with our new friends, Rebecca and Miguel. We had them over for dinner last Sunday--the 10th. They are from Spain--I know they don't look Spanish, they are half-Spanish and half-German actually. Miguel works at Ferrovial with Paul and had just arrived from Spain. We've enjoyed getting to know them and hang out with them.
And I took these pictures because I thought Glenn looked pretty cute--he likes to play games on PBSkids.org. He learns good things from characters from his favorite shows he watches: Cat in the Hat Knows A Lot About That, Dinosaur Train, Super Why, Curious George, and Sid the Science Kid.
1 comment:
I love Glenn's laugh - and the block towers and the picture of me with mots of the grandkids - I wonder why I have such a large head? Am I just brainier or is that how he drew my extra body weight? Ha!
Post a Comment