This last week has been good. Last Sunday we had some new friends come over to play games and have dessert. They have an adorable, chubby little girl named Evelyn and she was very giggly that night. She loved watching Glenn--it made her laugh and laugh!
Her parents were amazed that I was getting it on film because whenever they try, she stops. So I'm glad I got these videos of her cute girl laughing!
(Sorry for the blurriness that happens in our vidoes...not sure why it happens, but it does.)
Her giggles are so cute!
Also this past week we went to lunch at PF Chang's with some friends we met at the hotel. They are from India and had been here for 3 months. His wife had some work here, so they all came. They really love Chinese food and they invited us to eat with them. They left for home on Saturday morning so we'll miss seeing them around the hotel. They did invite us to come to India any time! That would be pretty cool!
I want to put these pictures in because sleeping people are just so cute! (especially when they are people I love so much!!)
So we got news about our time to Spain!! We will be going next week. Tomorrow--I hope--we will be getting the exact date of when we leave, but we do know they are booking something for whichever is cheapest of Tuesday-Thursday. So that is soon! Yesterday we took the day to find some things in our storage unit. We had tried to plan while we were packing in VA and while we loaded up the storage unit, to put the things we would need at the front. We thought of most everything, except our other suitcases! And those are really needed for our trip! So we went to the storage unit and took things out until we found them. Luckily we remembered the general spot that we put them so it wasn't too bad. But this is what it looked like.
And all done! Now we just need to pack our suitcases, bring unneeded things back to the storage unit and fly to Spain!!
Oh! And one more thing. Today I experimented on my hair for Church. I had pinned some hair styles on pinterest, so I tried one today. Hmm...who does this make you think of? :D hehehe
Paul dared me to go to Church like that, but I wasn't brave enough. I need to keep practicing with my hair and trying out new things. I so wish I had that talent of doing hair...
2 comments:
It looks good to me. You should have left it in for Church. Dad
Try a site called http://www.cutegirlshairstyles.com/
I try a lot of them on the girls and a few for me. Some aren't grown up, but some are. She has really good youtube tutorials, too.
I do like the braid, though. I wish my hair was as long as yours.
Post a Comment