Saturday, December 6, 2014

Everything Else in November

November came and went so quickly, it seemed.  We had fun days and fun moments throughout the month.  Here's a sample of what we did!

Happy Mo-vember.  I think that's what it was called at least.  For some reason November was mustache month and several of Paul's friends were growing a mustache.  Paul had just gotten started when he had to shave it off.  Why?  He was called into the Bishopric in our ward and can't have facial hair.  So his mustache didn't last long...

And here's a snapshot of the new Bishopric of our ward.
Mark Christenson. Bishop Aldridge. Paul.
We went to the Thinkery with our friends again.  I liked that the boys did new things this time.
They made some wax creations.  I think it looks like a train.
And of course, the water outside is always fun to play in.

Dinner time always seems to be so fun.  We made crescent rolls one night and I thought this one looked like a manatee.  
Glenn was having fun making faces and being silly, as usual.

One day while I was getting ready, Glenn decided he wanted to wear makeup too.  It may be hard to tell, but he's got eye shadow on his eyes and probably cheeks.
Oh and okay this might seem kind of weird and possibly gross, but those with long hair will understand what I'm saying.  So while washing my hair, hair falls out.  I put in on the shower wall and gather it up afterwards to throw it away.  Well one day I thought it looked like a cartoon man with a cute little nose, a big smile and a pointy-out lip.  Can you see it?

And lastly, here are a sample of some of the baby cards I've made lately.  We have a lot of pregnant women in our ward--or newborns now, and I had some cards and gifts to make.  I decided to make a diaper cake for some who really only needed consumable things for the baby.  I've never made one before, and let me tell ya, it's kind of tricky!  It's not the cutest on the planet--that's not what I was going for anyway--but I got it to actually look like a cake. :D
And speaking of babies, guess is most definitely is NOT a baby anymore.  Can't believe how big Glenn is!  We took this picture because we gave away a lot of baby stuff this month.  We still hope for more children, but we want others who need the stuff to use it--it's of no use sitting in boxes and containers in our closets and garage.  

No comments: