After going to Temple Square with Kirsta and her family, we headed down to Provo. We spent the night at my other sister's apartment. Sirie and Spencer let us hang out at their house for a couple of nights while we visited with them and with Kirsta's family more.
Sirie and Spencer have two cute dogs--Lily and Twix. It was a lot of fun to have them around. We like dogs--from afar. I don't know if we'll ever own a dog or if we'll just enjoy our friends' and neighbors' and family members' pets. But it was certainly fun being around these two dogs for a couple of days.
That first night while we were just chatting, Glenn and Sirie played ball.
The next day--December 23rd--we ate breakfast with Sirie and Spencer and then headed over to Kirsta's. The kids played with toys and we adults got to play a game! It's so great when kids get to that age where they are mostly independent and we can play a game. Later the dads and kids went to the park--it was a pretty nice day--and Kirsta and I went shopping. Then when we got home, we made sugar cookies. So fun! It's been a long time since I've made cookies...and actually now that I think about it, I don't think I've made sugar cookies since I've been married. Weird. But it was fun!
And after dinner--Sirie and Spencer joined us for that--we got to decorate and eat our cookies!
Then while we played another game, the kids watched a movie and got to do some of the fun things after. Glenn and Devin had fun learning some Kung Fu!
The next day we walked to the new building and around BYU campus. There have been some big changes since we graduated.
We saw the ducks over by the duck pond and Glenn enjoyed chasing them around, especially the really big one and the little one.
We then ended our time in Provo with getting a delicious lunch at J-Dawgs. Yum yum!!






2 comments:
It was fun making cookies and playing games with you guys!
I seem so mean, throwing that ball at Glenn's face! Haha, at least he was laughing and not crying.
Also, I look like Maren in that picture with my cookie.
Post a Comment