Friday, March 9 we headed south across the border to New York. Our health insurance doesn't work here in Canada so we have to go to the USA to visit a doctor. On March 8 I hit 20 weeks, so this visit was to not only make sure things are still going well, but also to have the ultrasound!
I'm not very good at the selfie shots, but this shows my little belly.
(And Sarah being silly!)
Everything looked good in the ultrasound--measurements were spot on as well as the heart beat. It's always so wonderful to hear!
We didn't think of anything clever to announce the gender, but we thought of this:
We are looking forward to Baby #3 later this year! (And hopefully not in Canada, for those wondering...) ;)

6 comments:
Cute announcement - and Sarah was so cute when she missed your tummy! I bet Glenn is excited to get a brother! Congratulations!
Kissed
Congratulations! Sarah stays as the only princess in your home ��!! Glad to hear everything is going well :-D!!
-Rocio
Way to keep up the pattern we started! How fun for Caius to have a boy cousin so close in age! And Connor isn't that much older... Sarah will be the only girl... Kinda like how Sirie was. Anyway. Congrats on the boy! And you look good!
Yay!! I'm so excited to have a little cousin for Caius! We can't wait to see you guys again!
Oh my goodness! Your pregnant! And in Canada! And having a baby boy!!! So glad I stumbled upon your blog tonight! I've got some Jensen catching up to do! Congratulations! So happy for you guys!!! Xoxo
Post a Comment