Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hair Cut

Guess what?  This post isn't about Glenn!  I know, you didn't think I could do it.  But here it is!
I cut my hair.

And I donated at least 10 inches to Locks of Love.  It is an organization that makes hairpieces for children who have lost their hair for one reason or another.  I hope someone is happy with my hair!  Maybe I'll do this year after year!

6 comments:

Traveling Nut said...

I love it. Your hair grows so fast, i'm jealous.

Kirsta and Morian said...

I think it looks way cute! And probably a little bit better than the super long hair you were sportin' before! I wish my hair grew as fast as yours! Maybe someday I can get it as long as yours was!

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

It does look really nice! Wish I could have long hair like my Grandma Rhoda, but it would be very heavy and a lot of work, I guess...

Shannon said...

I wish my hair grew as fast as yours! It looks very nice!

Jon and Jacque said...

You look great! I didn't realize your hair was so long!

Megan said...

Your hair looks great both long and short. You are lucky!