On our way home from Yellowstone, we stayed a few nights with Paul's brother Allen and his family. We had a good time talking with them and watching the little boys play together. Glenn loved all of Sammy's toys, and called them "mine" all the time. That is one word that I wish Glenn did not know!
But I think they played okay together. Glenn doesn't really say the "s" sound all the time, so Sammy sounded more like "Danny." Close enough, right? : D
I know Glenn had a good time and we did too. The first night there I stayed up talking with Giovanna and her sister Kim (who is also visiting for awhile) until I think about 5:45 in the morning! We sure had a lot to talk about. It was really fun getting to know Giovanna better.
Here are a few pictures of our time there:
I had gone in the bathroom and Glenn was calling for me, looking under the door. It was pretty cute.
These little guys sure had fun playing basketball!
Look at that follow-thru!
We left Sunday morning, after trying to get pictures of the boys together. :)
Such a cute smile!!
Sammy gave Glenn a hug and Glenn wasn't too sure about it...
Thanks again Allen and Giovanna for letting us come and stay with you!
We had a great time!
(And good to meet you Kim!)
No comments:
Post a Comment