Sunday, August 21, 2011

Wedding Receptions

Paul and I have had some good friends get married this summer.  We were able to attend the receptions, and there meet with some of our old friends from college. 
(Kindy and her new husband Matt)


While there we took the opportunity to take a family picture:

We also realized that we had matched, not only each other, but our friends as well.  We got a picture to show our amazing coordination!  Too bad the wedding color wasn't green! ;)
(Megan. Tim. Paul. Kayley)

Glenn and Lorenzo did somersaults and had a good time together.
 
 
Two cute boys!!

We also saw Camilla and her husband Dan.  Paul met Camilla back when he first started BYU.  I then met Camilla at work on campus.  It was really fun to see her after these years.  We had a good time.


Paul and I also went to a reception for Jackie.  We knew her from good ol' Cinnamon Tree apartments.  We again saw friends we hadn't seen in a few years.  These receptions are great for friends meeting again and reminiscing!

1 comment:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Nice pictures of you and Paul and Glenn