Thursday, October 25, 2012

Silly Glenn

"Silly Glenn."  
Those are words that I say so many times a day.
Glenn really is a silly kid.  Here are some of his latest silly moments.

"Exercising"

I mentioned awhile ago that we bought a bike rack for our car.  After Paul got it out, put it together and such, Glenn saw it and thought it looked like an exercising machine.  We asked him what he was doing with it and he said, "I'm exercising."  

Being a Boy

Paul was working on a project and Glenn wanted to help out too.  So while Paul was doing his work, Glenn grabbed the screw driver and began poking holes in the cardboard box.  When I asked what he was doing, Paul responded for him with, "He's being a boy."


A Helper

Last Saturday was a busy one for us.  Glenn helped me in the morning with making lemonade.  He really likes squeezing the juice out of the lemons.  I asked him to smile so I could take his picture and this is what he did:
And I said, "What a cheeser!"  
Then he smiled for real.

Blue Tongue

Also on Saturday, Glenn got a blue Popsicle from the primary program practice.  Well, it got all over him!  We took these pictures, then put him in the bath.  We then realized that the blue stain also went all the way down his chest!  Silly kid!

A New Kind of Hat

Glenn came out of his room last night wearing this:
Haha!  I had just washed them and put them in his hallway and he found it and decided he wanted to wear it.
I had a thought about using the rug that goes around the toilet as a cape--it might be a funny costume!
Bathroom Boy! 

1 comment:

Kirsta and Morian said...

I love the toilet seat cover hat! Awesome!