Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Lehi House Part 3: All Done!

And now the pictures that you've all been waiting for!!

The Upstairs

The living room

The hall
 Bedroom #1
 Bathroom
 Master Bedroom
 Bedroom #3
 Dining Room/Kitchen 

Downstairs

 The family room
 Hallway
 Bonus Room
 Bedroom #4
 Laundry Room
 Bathroom

Outside

 The side yards with new stone pads.
 The patio and garden areas.
The back yard
 The garage
 We put in new light fixtures outside and they really helped improve the overall appearance.

I had so much help from family and friends and I want to thank you all.  My dad came down as often as he could and worked so many long hours--sometimes when I wasn't even there!  My mom helped clean inside the house, let me borrow her car so many times, watched Glenn many, many days and just gave so much support!  My sister Kirsta watched Glenn a number of times as well.  That was so helpful to me and I know Glenn LOVED playing with his best friends and cousins!  My sisters Maren and Sirie--and her hubby Spencer--helped with yard work and keeping me sane.  My uncle mowed the lawn (after it was all finished and I had gone back to Texas).  My best friends Emmeline and Kyle helped scrub, helped with yard work, let me crash at their house many times, watched Glenn while I worked and were a huge support for me.  My neighbors Robert and Rachel let me borrow their tools, gave advice, fed me many times, let me sleep at their house, and helped with much of the work.  My neighbors Tiffany and Chris helped with cleaning and yard work and playing with Glenn.  They also helped me make decisions because they had been there before.  And I'm sure I am forgetting someone, and if so, I am so sorry.  Know that I truly, truly appreciated all the work you helped with.  Looking back at these pictures brought back so many memories of how hard I worked and how much help I had from so many wonderful people around me.  I was so happy to finally be done with the work and have the house on the market.
Thank you!
Thank you!!
Thank you!!!

3 comments:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Yes -you worked SO hard and I am also grateful for everyone who helped you! It so nice to have it sold!

Kirsta and Morian said...

It seriously looked so good! And the carpet was so nice!

Unknown said...

Oh, how Spence and I truly wish that we had been in the time of our lives that we could have bought the house! We love it so much, especially with the renovations!!! Maybe one day... :)