Thursday, March 27, 2014

Memorial Day

Glenn and I were in Utah for Memorial Day.  I love this time of year when we can gather as a family and eat so many yummy and fresh foods!  

Almost everyone was there at my parents' house--no Morian though.  Glenn was super excited to be with his cousins again.  And I had just recently come from Spain where I realized I missed my family a lot.  It was good to be with them again.

All of us kids--plus a few spouses/kids
It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed eating outside.
About the same time we were in Spain, Maren was in Shanghai.  
She brought home some really cool souvenirs to share with us.
As people were about to leave, we took a picture of the grand-kids all together.
They sure are cute!  I love all of their unique and special personalities.

1 comment:

Kirsta and Morian said...

It's fun when we can all get together! Too bad it's not gonna be able to happen all that often anymore with more of us taking off!