So our new home has a lot of brown tile. It is cold in the winter, and it made our home loud and echo-y. We had some friends who had a rug that we liked and decided to order one for our living room. It arrived in early December and we didn't hesitate to set it up right away!
Glenn was excited to help unroll it--it was kind of fun! Then he got to use that big, long tube for his cars and other toys.
Ta-da!
Over the next few days, I couldn't get him to sit on the couch--he only wanted to be on the new rug. It really has made our downstairs living room much more enjoyable to be in.
3 comments:
So, you unraveled your new rug? Or did you just unroll it? Haha! It is very nice...
hahah...of course we unrolled it. I guess I should change that.
Post a Comment