Monday, April 18, 2016

New Year's Eve

For New Year's Eve, we went over to the Halling's house.  They are some friends from our ward--and we recently found out that Brent and I are 5th cousins on the Snyder side!  So it was kind of like getting together with family too!
We participated in their family tradition of doing fondue.  It was fun!

 Glenn had fun playing with their kids.  

Once the fireworks were going off at midnight, we ran outside to watch them.  We quickly took a picture of the three of us.  It's blurry, but it's all we got!
 Brent also had family from his father's side.  We played several games with them and had so much fun laughing and being silly.  Once again, the group picture is hard to get. Thanks again Halling family for a fun night and a great way to ring in the New Year!!

1 comment:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

The party was fun - I don't think I've stayed up that late on New Year's Eve for a long time. And I haven't been to a party for over a decade! Thanks for taking me.