Monday, April 18, 2016

Dominoes at Home

After doing dominoes at the library a month or so ago, Glenn decided he wanted to try some of the techniques at home.  He first set up some mini figures he had been getting in an advent calendar we have.
(I think it's funny that he also had the giant spiders.  Not sure what their purpose was...but I guess it's fun to have giant spiders to play with too!)
Then he wanted to do it with the wood blocks we have. I didn't get a video of them falling down--just of him setting it up.  I just love watching him work--he has ideas of how he wants things and what will be best.  I also LOVE that he hums and sings while he plays.  He is constantly singing and I love it.  Sometimes the songs are from church or Christmas, and other times they are songs that he has made up.  Either way, I love when he sings.

No comments: