Merry Christmas!!
I had a hard time sleeping--and after waking up around 6:15 from a funny position and not being able to go back to sleep--I decided to just get up. I was also really hungry! I just had to eat something!
Glenn didn't get up until 8:35 or so! When we were ready, we went downstairs to read the Christmas story and sing Christmas hymns. That is another one of Paul's family tradition. Glenn got to put the Baby Jesus sticker on another advent calendar he was working on.
Then it was time for presents!
At our stockings, Paul got Forbidden Island and an Adele CD; I got Mille Bornes and a Michael Buble CD; and Glenn got a LEGO motorcycle set and a Pentatonix Christmas CD.
(Paul and Glenn were being silly while listening to Pentatonix.)
And Glenn got a Circuit Maker! Just what he asked for!!
Paul got a new clock for our living room. It plays music each hour and is a beautiful addition to our home.
I finally got a cell phone again!!!
Glenn got an extreme marble track, a stuffed frog from Grandma and Grandpa Savage, and a science kit from Grandma Robyn and Grandpa Dennis. Thanks!!
We were getting closed to being finished with presents when we found one for Baby Girl from Daddy. Paul bought Baby Girl an outfit and a cute, soft stuffed bunny. So sweet!
After opening presents, we had breakfast--powdered donuts we each get to make into snowmen, strawberries and bananas to make into candy canes or wreaths, pumpkin muffins and eggnog. Yum!
Glenn couldn't wait to open his Circuit Maker. He and Paul got into it right away and made several different circuits. Such a cool thing!!
And Paul couldn't wait to build the marble track! It definitely helped the afternoon go by while we waited for Kirsta, her family and my Mom to come!
1 comment:
Fun times!
Post a Comment