So I know it is a month later, but I am finally getting to it. February is a busy month in our family for birthdays--my mom's, my brother's and my nephew. So we got together to celebrate them all at once. Paul wasn't with us this time. He headed to St. George to be with his grandma who was in the hospital. She wasn't doing well and so Paul wanted to be with her at that time.
So while he was with her, we were celebrating the lives of our family members.
It was Jasper's first birthday!
Glenn was showing Jasper what to do with his new truck. When Jasper opened it, both Devin and Glenn immediately went for it to ride it.
We gave Micah a big bag of Swedish Fish. Too bad I didn't know he wasn't really eating candy anymore...sorry Micah!
This was a card from Sirie--pretty cute.
We gave Mom this beautiful plant.
Lena made this fun cake for Jasper. She thought it looked ugly, but we all loved it. It had texture and it was really cute!
Jasper digging into his cupcake...
I think this is a cute picture of me and my little guy!
Glenn wanted to push Jasper around on his new truck. He was really excited for Jasper to have it. I think he'll be a great big brother some day.
Glenn got tangled up in the balloons the next morning. He thought it was pretty fun to walk around with them wrapped around his legs.
1 comment:
Fun times!
Post a Comment