Friday, April 8, 2011

Sorry for the Delay

Remember how I was so happy to be caught up with San Fran and China?  I was so happy to blog all the time, doing multiple posts if necessary to catch up.  Remember how that was like a month ago?  Well, we had a few hiccups that prevented that.  The first was when I was actually loading pictures onto our blog.  I got a message saying we were out of room!  What?!  So we had to talk about it and decide what we wanted to do--buy more storage space?  That didn't sound good.  So we looked up ways to put our blog into a book, so we could delete old posts and pictures, thereby gaining back our storage space.  Well it took us awhile to do that...but we finally did yesterday!  So today I did a few entries to catch up.  
The other hiccup was Paul lost his job mid-March.  We were really shocked at the unexpected news.  He had had so much work at Horrocks...we didn't understand why he was let go.  They did say that they didn't have much work left and they needed to cut several people.  Unfortunately he was one of those cut.  So he has been using the computer to network and to look for jobs.  
But we are feeling okay.  We don't know what the future holds for us...stay here or move...we just don't know.  But we have enjoyed being together as a family every day.  So keep us in your prayers...and if things get really bad, we'll ask for a meal or two! ;)  Hahaha!
But I will update regularly and keep you posted on our lives.  (I have done 3 new posts, besides this one, so check 'em out!)

6 comments:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

What did you do with the little videos you had on your blog? I hope you still have copies of them on your computer, because I love to look at them!

Kayley said...

We do. Unfortunately this isn't the world of Harry Potter and the videos don't play on paper! :D

Team Jensen said...

That's so weird. I've never had a problem with storage on my blog AND I've had it going for years! I sure hope Paul is able to find a job quickly. That can be so nerve wracking for everyone! Good luck! We'll be sure to add you into our prayers!

Richard and Becky Curzon said...

good luck! I'm sure the Lord has something special in store for your sweet family--this is all just part of his plan--hang in there!

meg said...

sorry to hear about paul's job. hopefully it will work out for the best in the long run--and hopefully it won't be too long before something works out.
grey likes that picture of glenn on your banner, although he was confused about where glenn's mouth is...

Megan said...

I was so shocked when Ross told me the news. I really hope that he is able to find a job and that things work out. We love you guys and you are welcome to come eat here anytime ;)