While the firemen were here last night, we took a break from watching them to make and eat dinner. Glenn wanted to help me make the crescent rolls.
I love that he loves helping in the kitchen! I hope he continues to love helping out and making food. It is a good skill to have.
Ta-da!
Then at dinner we were talking about the Articles of Faith. Sometimes at night, in conjunction with reading the scriptures stories, we saw the Articles of Faith. Glenn has wanted to say them with us, and I'm proud to say that he has the first two memorized!
Then I asked him to make some funny faces for me. Paul and I have talked about how we need to take pictures of the faces he does. Well, here they are!
We sure love dinner time!
3 comments:
Way to go, Glenn! I am proud of you for learning the first two Articles of Faith! I can't wait to see you in a few days!
Oh, and good job helping with the crescent rolls!
Way to go Glenn on the AoF! That is awesome. So are the pics of his funny faces. Haha. Too funny!
Post a Comment