Friday October 26th, Glenn and I went to Graisen's neighborhood where they had a few bounce houses and other fun things set up.
Glenn liked bouncing...
...and climbing and sliding.
He also had fun with the bean bag toss.
We had a nice time there. We also enjoyed a picnic there.
Later that evening we had our ward Trunk-or-Treat. We had a hotdog dinner beforehand with homemade root beer. Yum!
Glenn was Tigger again this year. We had tried his costume on a couple of months ago and it still fit him. Well when we put it on him again for this, we realized he had grown a little bit. But it was good to get two years out of this! And he had fun being Tigger again.
Here are some of the cars and vans with their trunks decorated. It was a lot of fun. We had a good turn-out and Glenn had fun. I wish I had filmed him--he would take a few steps, do this funny laugh, and then keep going. What a goof! Love that boy!
Paul and I were going to continue with the Tigger theme and have Paul dress up as Christopher Robin and I was going to be Rabbit. Well we didn't really do anything and then when I tried looking for bunny ears and such, all I could find were PlayBoy Bunny type stuff. So, nope. Thankfully we had these little bee things, so we wrapped a yellow tie and a yellow shirt around our waists, and put on the bee accessories. We were surprised at how many of the kids were excited that we were bees!
1 comment:
It looks like your Trunk or Treat party was much warmer than ours - it was freezing here!
Post a Comment