The week before Christmas Glenn's Joy School group put on a Christmas Program. They had been practicing a lot--I helped with some of it--and were excited to put it on for all of us. Paul was able to take the day off so he could be there. I was really glad about that--and I know Glenn was too!
Norah.Ashleigh.Emma.Reagan.Glenn.
Emma was Mary; Norah was an angel.
Emma as Mary; Reagan as Joseph.
Glenn was a shepherd.
Ashleigh was one of the wise men.
The kids did their parts pretty well--Sister Sabin had to direct them though. It was cute seeing them do their parts and remember what they needed to do.
Then the kids sang their songs. I had to do the videos in chunks because I can only post videos under a certain time. So some of them are kind of cut off--sorry. But still, it's cute to hear them sing!
"In a Little Stable"
(Glenn was dancing around--we thought he was just feeling the music--nope, he needed to go potty.) : D
"I Have a Perfect Present"
"Jingle Bells"
"The Very Best Part of Christmas Time"
We really enjoyed listening to the kids sing--and enjoyed watching them perform. I love that Glenn would sing out--he really does enjoy singing.
After the program we got to decorate some cookies and have some yummy snacks!
Yay for Joy School and all the fun we had!!
2 comments:
That's good that Glenn had Joy School and was able to make friends! I'd like something like that for Devin, but not where I would have to teach! Looks like they had fun!
Cute! I'm glad Paul could be there - kids do love having their dads at things like this.
Post a Comment