Thursday, January 31, 2013

Magic Trick

Last Sunday we had a couple from our new ward come over for dinner.  She made a salad and she made the most delicious fish!  Seriously!  I'm not a fish person and it was so good!
We had a good time getting to know them better and spending the evening with them.
Just before they left, Ryan showed Glenn this magic trick.
And again!
Glenn thought it was so fascinating!  He even tried to do it too.
Thanks Ryan--and Rebecca--for a really fun night!

2 comments:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Funny trick! I love Glenn's reaction and hunting in his ear and mouth!

Kirsta and Morian said...

I love Glenn's reaction when the quarter disappeared! Our waiter showed the kids a magic trick on the cruise and Kenzie wanted me to do it over and over again, even though I wasn't very good at it! And Morian showed them one at home and both Devin and Mackenzie tried showing it to me. It's so fun watching them try and do "magic!"