Just before Christmas and on Paul's birthday, we went to a place called Sport Bounce.
It was a bounce arena similar to Kangaroo Zoo in Utah where we went for Glenn's birthday. But it was much smaller. That didn't bother Glenn or his friends Reagan and Samuel--they still had lots of fun!
I had bought a pass for this place through an online deal thing--kind of like Groupon. I had forgotten about it until we realized we were moving soon. I had 5 passes to use up, so the first time we went we brought along the Disner's. Glenn had a lot of fun with his best friends.
Reagan.
Samuel.
They also had these fun mirrors--Reagan and his daddy, Mike, had a lot of fun in front of them.
They also had this cool hand-powered train. The boys took several turns on that!Here are some pictures from when we went on Paul's birthday.
We too had fun with the mirrors!
Hahaha--happy birthday no-headed Paul! : D
1 comment:
So fun! I really enjoyed Kangaroo Zoo, so I know how much fun you had...I remember riding a similar train when we would go to Calgary when I was little
Post a Comment