Still on Wednesday May 1st, we made our way into the city/state of Monaco.
We thought it was pretty cool that we were driving along the road that they use for the famous Grand Prix car race here in Monaco.
We could also see the stadium.
We loved the beautiful architecture of the buildings here. Monaco is definitely a rich state. It looked very well maintained...and of course the bay was full of big, expensive yachts!
We then went to a point where we could see the old castle walls and the palace. Up until this time we hadn't been out of the car. But I stepped out of the car to take a picture--so I could say that yes, I have been in Monaco. ;)
Even though we didn't spend a lot of time there--mostly we just passed through, we were glad we got to be there and to see what we saw.
It was busy and beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment