Tuesday, September 30, 2014

April

April was another month of fun and beautiful weather.  

Glenn is such a goofy kid!  Sometimes we will watch videos of him when he was a baby and he loves it.  I realized that I took more vidoes of him when he was younger, so I tried to take a few of him.  Now that he is older he performs for the camera.  So even though it isn't as candid as when he was younger, it still captures what he is like--his voice, his mannerisms, etc.  

Glenn also likes climbing trees.  
We have a few around the complex that are the right size for him.
Since the weather was starting to get warmer, we started getting little visitors.  And they were not invited!  This was just the first two that we caught.  Unfortunately, with being on the ground floor we seem to get these little guests more than others.  
Glenn has always liked games.  Lately he has been looking at our shelves of games and asking to be taught how to play them.  We recently got out Tri-Ominoes.  It is a simple game, but takes some thinking.  I also have Glenn add up his points.  So it's math-time too!

No comments: