Monday, September 29, 2014

Hair Cut

At the end of March I finally decided to cut my hair.  I had been thinking about it since November but hadn't decided what I want to do.  One of my friends at church had cut her hair short and it looked cute, so I asked where she got it cut.  She told me where and I finally made an appointment to get mine cut as well.  
The day of the appointment I had Paul take a picture of my hair before it was cut.  

And this is what it looked like after the appointment!  I got 11.5 inches cut off to start with, and then more as she shaped it and all that.  Didn't realize I had that much hair!

A short time after I sent in the hair--and actually I sent it in with another friend from church who also cut her hair and donated it--I got this thank-you card.

2 comments:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Fun to read all about your activities - and wow, I didn't realize your hair was so long!

Thanks for sharing!

abster said...

Your hair is so cute short!! Love it!