Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Random Fun in January

Now we come to the beginning of 2014.  We had a lot of fun with Grandma and Grandpa and were glad they spent time with us.  After they left it was back to normal life, although we hadn't really established that yet.  We hadn't even been here for a month yet!  We were still doing some unpacking and rearranging and such, but once we put the holiday stuff away we were better able to do all that.  

Glenn got some seeds from a Happy Meal while we were in Spain and we just never had the chance to "plant" and water them.  But we finally did that once we settled here.  Glenn was excited to see the little plants growing.  
It really was like Christmas with Glenn getting at all of his toys that had been at the storage unit all year.  He was really happy to see was his doggie guitar.  I got a nice personal concert from this cute guy!
I got another concert, but this was of the dancing variety.  He wanted to show me his different dance moves, using his jungle toy as the music.

He also was so happy to have his books again!  And since he was reading by himself now, I would find him all over--just getting lost in a book.  
Right now he loves Spider-Man and Batman. 
He also likes taking pictures of himself with the camera.
Glenn likes climbing in things.  We just got this cool Jake toy bin and he had to get in it and play around.  Goof ball!
And why not climb into a cupboard while you're at it?

Bath time is more fun when you've got all your bath toys--and when you need a hair cut.  
He liked it when I spiked it all up.  
Got Milk?
I guess one day there wasn't much milk left and he decided to drink it like that.  I don't think he's seen us do it--definitely not me--maybe Paul though.  I just thought it was funny.

1 comment:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

That's my cute/handsome grandson!