Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Four Years!

A week after Glenn's birthday, we celebrated four years of marriage.  
We sure have had good years together so far.  We have hit some rough patches, but we are still together and still in love. 
Thanks to my aunt who lives nearby, we were able to drop Glenn off with her and enjoy the day--just Paul and me.  We went to a candy factory in Alpine, but found out that they didn't do tours.  Oops.  So we didn't start out with anything sweet.  But we continued on with the plans.  We headed down south a bit and went hiking.  It was a nice hike and at the end was a waterfall.
 
 
 
 

 Then we went home, freshened up and looked up movie times.  Thanks to Mom and Dad, Jenny and Stan, and Grandma and Grandpa Thibault who gave us money or a gift card.  You allowed us to feel like we could spend some money.  We ate a late lunch at Rodizio Grill and then watched Harry Potter 7.2 at the theater!  Thanks so much!!
 

We had a great day being together.  I love you Paul!  Happy 4 years together!!

2 comments:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

I'm glad you had a nice anniversary! I wish I had been married in the summer so that we could more easily do fun things to celebrate our anniversary...

Megan said...

Happy Anniversary!