Friday, September 2, 2011

Sirie Moved :(

We had the opportunity to house Sirie with us for the Spring and Summer terms.  She took classes and worked 20 hours a week, so we didn't get to see her as often as we would've liked.  But we still had a good time with her when she was around. 
The summer went too fast.  We sure had a good time with Sirie though.  Glenn will especially miss her.  He has always loved Sirie.  I went through my pictures and found these from the summer and when she lived with us. 
 
 
 
 
 Glenn loved having a companion in the back!
 Kisses!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Story time
 
 
 He was good at doing her hair too!
 
 
 
 And of course, cuddling in his blankets with her was one of his favorite things!

When she first moved out, Glenn kept asking where Sirie was.  We had to keep telling him that she had moved to another place.  But when she came back to visit us, he took her downstairs and to 'her room'.  He was so happy to see her.  
Sirie you are always welcome to come and visit!  I know a little boy who would love it!!

2 comments:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Now you know what I felt when each of you moved out! I still wish we could all be together more often...

Megan said...

That is so cute. Tell Glenn if he needs someone to practice his hair brushing skills, I am more than willing ;)