Sunday, September 4, 2011

Visits to the Thibault's

Since Paul has been unemployed, we have taken the opportunity to visit with my Thibault grandparents.  We have been recording stories and memories from their lives, and have really enjoyed doing so.
It has been such a fun and neat opportunity for us to know my grandparents better and for Glenn to have a relationship with his great-grandparents.  We sure love them!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Grandpa is so amazing to get down on the floor with Glenn and play cars.  They were doing this one time and Grandpa wanted Glenn to do something with a certain car.  Glenn wasn't paying attention because he was concentrating on what he was doing.  Grandpa pretended to cry and be upset.  Glenn immediately looked up at him and said, "Be happy papa."  It made us laugh so hard!
 
 
 
 Being silly!
 
I love sweet Grandma!

It is so neat for Glenn to know them and to have this fun relationship with them.  He knows who they are and loves them so much.  In fact, the other day when saying a prayer, little Glenn thanked Heavenly Father for "grama and papa Thibault".  It was the sweetest thing!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, came on and you had a ton of updates! You have been up to a lot lately! We don't have nearly as much to report about!! Anyhow, nice photos! :)

Megan said...

I am so jealous that you still have your grandparents around. Glenn and you both or so lucky. What a neat ecperience!

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

I love all these pictures. I'm so glad that you and Paul and Glenn visit my parents every week. I know they love it...