Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Visit with the Eberts

After Temple Square, we all headed over to my Aunt Carolyn's house.  We brought cookies and hot chocolate to share while we played a game.  They had a small gift for Glenn and that was really nice.
We played a really fun game and now that I am writing this, I can't remember what it's called.  But we had two teams--boys vs girls--and we had three rounds of trying to get our teammates to guess the correct word.  The first round we could describe it in any way; the second round we had to describe the same words with only one word each; and the third round we could only act.  I wish I had filmed Uncle Craig acting out The Little Mermaid...oh man!  That was priceless! : D
Glenn played really well with the toys and the book he got, but at the end he wanted to do what we were doing.  We got a video of him doing what he thought we were doing.

After the game, we took a few pictures as we were saying our good-byes.  
Carolyn.Gaby.Craig.

Thanks again for a fun night with you guys!  We sure love you.  We wish we could've seen all of my extended family, but there just wasn't enough time.  But we love you all!

No comments: