On Sunday we went down to Church in Lehi in our old ward. It was a lot of fun to see everyone again. After Church I asked Glenn if he remembered who else lived in Lehi. He exclaimed, "Ian and Sean!" So we stopped by their house for a little bit. They were on their way to Grandma and Grandpa Jensen's house so Grandpa, Stan and Dad could talk about and show their pictures from their India trip. So after visiting with them we went down to Provo to visit with Grandpa Thibault. We could tell that he was a bit lonely without Grandma there. But he was sure happy to see us.
Glenn remembered where the toys were and went right to them--after giving Grandpa a big hug of course!
He also remembered Grandma's cool reclining chair.
At one point during the evening, Glenn took these pictures. He was just pointing and shooting, and Paul took advantage of that. And this is what Glenn caught on camera. I don't know if it will show up as well, but think of it like a flipbook...
We really enjoyed our visit with Grandpa! We love you!!
1 comment:
I'm glad you were finally able to visit with my dad - I need to visit him more often - I sure wish he lived just down the street or at least here in Layton... You, too, of course!
Post a Comment