On December 1st, we got out our Christmas things and began to decorate. We have a lot more decorations, but we just don't have the space here. So we have a simplified Christmas this year. It still feels Christmas-y and nice.
So we have decorations up, we've received some Christmas cards and we have been listening to Christmas music. Glenn's favorite song is the following:
Hahaha! I love when he sings when he's in the bathroom. He just sings loud and proud!
This year I asked Glenn if he wanted to give some gifts to his friends. He said that he did. So we went through his stuffed animals and chose ones that he doesn't really play with anymore. He then decided who each one would go to. I wanted to take a picture of them, so we could remember.
I had these little gift bags that we are using for the gifts. He is also giving them a cape and some candy. He helped me put them together and I know he is excited to give the gifts to his friends.
At our ward Christmas party, we had a special visitor. We recorded Glenn sitting on his lap and what he asked for, but I guess it was too big of a file, so it won't upload. But Glenn asked for a doggie and a cat. Santa said that was good and that we should get them for him. Paul said that Santa was in trouble! It was pretty funny. Ho ho ho! Our friend was there taking pictures of each kid with Santa. She captured these cute ones of Glenn.
This last one, Glenn is shrugging his shoulders. Santa asked which reindeer was his favorite. Glenn doesn't really know the reindeer, so he didn't recognize the names.
When Reagan and Samuel were over, Glenn got dressed up as Santa Claus. He found a chair and wanted Reagan to sit on his lap. They were sure cute as they were pretending!



1 comment:
Fun and good things to do at Christmas make great memories!
Post a Comment