Our vacation was in Branson, Missouri. Paul's maternal grandparents have a time share there at a resort called Stormy Point. We were so excited to be spending a week with them in this cute resort spot in beautiful Missouri.
We arrived at their little cottage Sunday early evening. Our house number for the week was 24--isn't it fun that it has a lighthouse on it? I just loved how the houses were painted and decorated! It was a very bright and cheery neighborhood.
Quick side note from the cute houses...this little thing. Glenn and I noticed that it was moving around, but it just looked like a little seed or something from off of a tree or bush...
...Nope. It was a caterpillar of some kind! Cool, huh!?
We really liked how the houses were decorated inside as well. I took pictures of all the decorations and every detail was so perfect!
Paul and I stayed in this room.
Glenn was in this room.
This was looking from upstairs down below to the family room.
This was the bedroom on the main floor and was where Grandma and Grandpa slept.
After settling in and eating dinner, we headed over to the clubhouse.
They also have a lighthouse with a place to look out at the view from up top. Grandma likes to walk it every day for exercise, so we joined her.
At the bottom...
...in the middle...
...and at the top! We made it!
Grandpa sat in the lobby below reading the newspaper.
Glenn liked the huge shark mouth--pretty incredible!
And here is the clubhouse and lighthouse during the day.
We really liked staying at Stormy Point and hope that we will be able to do so again!
2 comments:
How fun! And what a cute house! I bet Mom would like it and the lighthouse!
Yup - I do like it - looks cool...
Post a Comment