A week after Glenn's birthday, Paul and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary!
Can't believe it's been 6 years already!
I'm so happy to have Paul in my life. He is a wonderful man, husband and father.
We celebrated by going out to dinner at Maggiano's Little Italy. Yum!! We highly recommend it to anyone looking for good food. We love the zucchini appetizer! And we love the food deal even more--get one appetizer, two entrees to eat at the restaurant and two more to take home with you, and one dessert. It's such a great deal!! And we have yummy food for another meal or two after the restaurant.
I love you Paul! Thanks for asking me to marry you!!
1 comment:
Kayley, I love you so much. It is I that should be overwhelmingly grateful you said yes. I am glad you eyes were not corrected for a few more years. My love potion or spell has also worked all these years. It is I who have married such a lovely person. You light up a room, and my interest in you has grown increasingly with every passing year. Thank you for your kind expression of love. Right back at you!
Post a Comment