Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me

Early May I celebrated my 29th birthday!
Paul found these little decorations on our camera.  We didn't know we could do that.  So he had fun playing around with that while taking pictures of me.

That morning I got to do one of my favorite activities: play volleyball!  A group of ladies get together each Friday and we play for a couple of hours.  It is a great way to be together and exercise.
Later that afternoon Glenn and I rode on a bike to the park.  It was a perfect spring day and we enjoyed our time at the park for 3 hours!
That evening we all went to dinner at Carrabba's--I love Italian food!
Before dinner we opened a few presents.  Glenn and Paul got me caramels--my favorite--and a game that we can play together--Monopoly Jr.  
The next day we had a party with some friends.  We played games and talked and had cake.  It was a great day!

No comments: