Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Indian Sari

In June, my new friend Rashmi had me and Rashi over.  We were talking in the front room, and the conversation suddenly changed.  Rashi and Rashmi started talking in Hindi and I obviously couldn't tell what they were saying.  Then they smiled, grabbed my hand and pulled me into Rashmi's bedroom.  They wanted to dress me up in one of their saris!  
I didn't object.  It was fun having them dress me up, put expensive jewelry on me and some extra make-up.  We did a little mini-photo session afterwards too.

 I think I like the ones when I'm not smiling so big with my teeth showing--at least not with the lipstick I had on.  But it was still fun.  
 I'm surprised they got Glenn smiling--he actually didn't like me all dressed up.  I think he didn't like the lipstick and the bindi--the red dot on my forehead.  I don't wear lipstick and I think it was all new and strange to him.  But he did give one smile for the camera I guess.

No comments: