Wednesday, March 4, 2015

A Date in Downtown Austin

On the evening of January 24th, Paul and I again headed downtown-this time for a triple date with some good friends in the ward.  We got tickets to see Brian Regan and we were so excited!!
We started off the evening carpooling down together--quoting Brian Regan practically the entire way. :D  We got some pizza at Home Slice.  It was so busy and crowded, so we had to walk across the street where they had More Home Slice--a place where we could get individual slices a lot faster.  

Then we found a table across the way--in front of the Hey Cupcake! trailer because, of course we were going to get dessert there!!  

Clark and Trisha
Erin and Paul
Paul and Me
I forgot to take a picture of it before I ate it, but I bought a red velvet cupcake.  
It was large and delicious!
Then we went to the theater when Brian Regan would be performing.  
The opening comedian was pretty funny...but then again there were some things that maybe weren't so appropriate.  But I guess we aren't in Utah anymore. :D  Even Brian Regan seemed to be a little bit more colorful.  He's still cleaner than most comedians I would guess, but to be honest, his stuff didn't seem as funny.  I'm sure it's hard to come up with new stuff all the time and to have jokes be new and unheard--with technology and people sharing things all over the internet.  But we did laugh--a lot--and we had a great time!  Thanks guys for a fun date!!

No comments: