When talking about Valentine's Day, I told Paul that I had an idea for the morning. He was good with that because he had plans for the evening. Perfect!
My plan was to get special Valentine doughnuts from Krispy Kreme. Yum yum!
Then we went downtown--for my next activity--and enjoyed eating some of them outside. The weather was gorgeous for mid-February and we wanted to take advantage of it.
After eating doughnuts, we payed to play both courses at Peter Pan Mini Golf. The sign said it was established in 1948 and we've heard that it's one of those 'Austin things to do'. So we did it!
We started on the west course, the one with the giant statue of Peter Pan.
And moved our way along through dinosaurs, pirates, fairies and more!
We liked this Texas-themed statue.
Next, onto the east course. This giant whale was not only eating my boys, but it was really hard to get the ball into! We probably had like 30 strokes on it!
Glenn was the first to get a hole in one! Great job Glenn!
Glenn really liked this turtle and wanted to take several pictures with it.
Next, Paul got a hole in one! Great job!
Sadly I never did. :( I was robbed a few times, but never sealed the deal.
We had a lot of fun and were happy to spend the day together with those we love the best!
Thanks Peter Pan!
No comments:
Post a Comment