Playing mini golf took most of the morning and early afternoon. When we got home, we relaxed a bit--we weren't used to being in the sun that long since it's been cold. I even got slightly sunburned. (But that isn't too hard for me.) :D
Paul went grocery shopping in preparation for his part of the day. While we waited for that to be ready, our neighbor Judy stopped by. She had a little something for us and asked Glenn if he would be her Valentine! So sweet!
Finally dinner was ready! Not only did Paul get dinner ready, but he set a nice table too--with candles and new place mats and napkins. Before coming to the table, Glenn asked if I could change into nice clothes--like he was wearing. He wanted us to look nice for this special dinner.
Our special dinner was fondue! Yum yum! First some oil for meat and peppers, and then the most delicious cheese for potatoes and bread! We were all so full and happy that we didn't even make the chocolate fondue for dessert! That would be have wait!
We had a wonderful day. I'm so blessed and lucky to be with my two boys! I love you both so much! Happy Valentine's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment