Sunday, March 15, 2015

Before Spain

I can't believe how quickly our week and a half left in Texas went!  We had a lot to do to get ready but we still packed in some fun.  March 1st in church, Glenn was chosen to be a helper during Primary.  He got to wear this big, thick white beard and wig--I think the entire Primary was giggling!  We sure were!  Paul took a picture with his phone and another friend snapped one on her phone.  Any guesses on which prophet he was?

The Monday just before we left, Adrienne and her family were heading back to Dallas from San Antonio and since Austin is on that path,they stopped to visit with us.  We LOVED having them with us and spending a few hours with us.  I was still able to get some things done and since I'm an extrovert, it gave me lots of energy after they left to get everything done.  I sure love this family!  Thanks for visiting us!!

No comments: