After getting every packed and in the car after Glenn and I returned from his preschool class, we hit the road. We made our way down to St. George and stayed there for the night. We stayed at Gramma J's house, and then brought her along to California.
I continued to take pictures of the different states we passed through because it's pretty cool to go back and realize how many we've been through.
The landscape as you drive through the canyon between Arizona and Nevada is really unique and beautiful.
Glenn had fun entertaining himself in the car with stickers from Cuties. I sat in the back with him for a time and then Gramma J sat with him. Gramma also brought along her new kitty, Lovey. He was well-behaved and kind of fun to have with us.
And we made it to California!
I noticed these shining fields and wondered what they were. They are somewhat new so I don't remember seeing them on other trips to Southern CA. I believe they are solar panels, collecting energy from the sun. If so, then it's a perfect place for them because there's nothing else out there, and it sure is sunny!
Just a few pictures of the landscape our on drive. God really did create a beautiful world, full of variety. Each landscape has it's own kind of beauty and charm to it.
And it's always fun to pass this exit on I-15!
No comments:
Post a Comment