One of the best parts of visiting Spain is seeing friends. The Huber's were my lifeline to get me through the three months that I was apart from Kayley and Glenn. The live north of Madrid a few miles and I would visit them and spend the night in a little room behind a small storage room and laundry room. It was likely a maids quarters. We joked that I came to be their maid on the weekends. They were only missing the outfit, so instead we played games and saw stuff.
First we went to Buritrago de Lozoya north about 30 minutes from their home. We enjoyed seeing the city wall and ruins of this medieval town.
I did a haircut while I was there and this is how it turned out.
Just kidding, I was only halfway done.
There is a running of the bulls down a main road to the bull fighting arena. The following picture and video is of the running, which only had a couple of bulls that scared the crasy people who were inside the barricade. The Huber's and I were watching through or on top of the barricade.
The there are three nights of bull fights. The first night is a family night where they just taunt the bull. This is all I used to think they did. Ole and all that. So this night is perfect and was enjoyable.
Many times they would stand there and get the bulls attention,
Then run,
And hide.
The next two videos are the main tricks they do.










1 comment:
How cool that you got to see the bulls and all that live!
Post a Comment